Jannat Ka Darwaza
Within the premises of the shrine it is a gate on the western side which is opened on six days during the Urs and on first and sixth and tenth of the Islamic months of Shawwal and Zil Hijj respectively.
Gates are covered with silver metal. It is opened only four times during the year, viz. Twice on Eid’s (for one day) during the annual Urs (for six days) and on the 6th of Shawwal, the Urs of Khawaja Saheb’s Pir.
This gate too is situated on the western side of the Shrine adjacent to the darbar of Gaiti Ara. The doors of the gate are covered with silver metal. It is opened only four times during the year, viz twice on ids (for one day) during the annual Urs (for six days) and on the 6th of Shawwal, the Urs of Khawaja Saheb’s Pir.
- One Day on Idd Al Fitar
- One Day on Idd Al Azah
- One Day on 6th of Shawwal- Urs Of Khawaja Usman Harooni (RA)
- Six Days in Rajab- Urs Of Khawaja Garib Nawaz (RA)
- On the west of the tomb and marble screened enclosure, the Jannati Darwaza is situated, which has silver coated shutters. It is said that whosoever performs the act of crossing the gate towards the holy tomb and then walking along the said of the marble wall emerges into the open courtyard through the exit door on the south and then continuously the walk keep to the right reaches the Jannati Darwaza and repeat the performance six times (this gate should be crossed seven times only) is sure to secure a place for himself in heaven. These seven rounds should be at one stretch.
- The Jannati Darwaza is opened four times a year. The details of opening are as under �
- 1. From the 1st Rajjab to 6th Rajjab every year, while the Urs celebrations last.
- 2. On the Idul Fitar (Eid Day) from early morning to 2:30 P.M. of the day.
- 3. On the 6th day of Idul Fitar when the Urs Sharif of Hazrat Khwaja Usman-e-Harooni, Peer-0-Murshid of Huzoor Gharib Nawaz. The gate is open part of the day only from early morning to 2:30 P.M.
- 4. On the 10th of Zilhijja the Jannati Darwaza is opened from early morning to 2:30 P.M. after Zohar Prayer.
The opening and closing of the Jannati Darwaza also is under the control and direction of the Khadim-e-Khwaja.